Lady in Waiting: Developing Your Love Relationships is one of my favorite books. I wish I would have been told about it when I was a single lady. It focuses on ten qualitites of a godly women that are found in the Book of Ruth. It is definitely not just for single girls, though. It is for all women with a passion for finding God's perspective on their lives and future.
I gleaned alot from it even as a married women, with 2 children at the time. And was given the opportunity 8 years ago, to take a few of the girls in our youth group through it. It was such a wonderful time of seeing them grow in their love for the Lord and "Develop their Love Relationship" with Him. I am looking forward to taking my own daughters through it!
I noticed on Amazaon.com you can purchase a used copy for really cheap. Just click on the heading entitled "Lady In Wating" to go there.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Oh, that sounds like a great read! I loved the book "Captivating"...did you read that one? When we lived in Boston the girls in our (small, home) church went through it together...it was wonderful!
Post a Comment