
We have the wonderful opportunity to have a Bible Study Retreat this weekend. We are really looking forward to it. Soon Yong is going to be leading it based on a book that Dr. Thomas wrote entitled "Who Am I?"
I think it is really going to go along well with the scripure passage I have been trying to hide my heart. Colossions 3
Here is an excerpt from the book that will explain, what I think will be brought out this weekend.
"Teaching ourselves how to think is the biggest challenge we as Christians face. It is probably the most basic lesson of Christian living. In a world where many attractions are vying for our attention, we need special stimuli to keep our minds on the right subjects."
Please be in pray for all who will attend...that we will prepare our hearts to be teachable, moldable, repentant, and obedient.
May the Lord receive all the honor and glory He ALONE deserves,
Hayley
No comments:
Post a Comment