Friday, February 22, 2008

I feel terrible that I hadn’t shared this with you sooner.

A good friend of mine sent this link to me this week. And I wanted to share it with you. We have been using Melaleuca products for seven years now and had forgotten why we started using them in the first place…we have always enjoyed using them…but had forgotten all the benefits of them.

This article shares insight into toxic chemicals that may be in your home that you use everyday...you have probably noticed there have been - almost daily - news reports regarding the dangers of toxins in the home.

Here's a blog page my friend shared, that I thought was rather concise and helps to point out the fact that using harmful chemicals is really not necessary and definitely not worth the risks to our health, our children's health and the environment. I hope you will take just a couple of minutes to review this great information and I would truly appreciate it if you'd let me know how it strikes you.

http://timeforwhatmatters.com/news/?p=13

Here is a link that shares information on Melaleuca products and business:

http://www.saferforyourhome.com/index.html

If you have any questions and or would like to start using the products, let me know.
Melaleuca is running a special this month (February 2008), where you can join for a year…kind of like a Sam’s Club membership, for half price…which is $14.50, regularly it is $29.00 for your first year membership fee. After your first year is up, you will be charged a renewal fee of $12.00 (plus applicable sales tax).

You can't beat that! $12.00 a year for switching stores to buy healthy and safe products you use every day, anyway!

For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things,
Hayley

No comments: