
I have never been a good vitamin taker. But because I had a really hard pregnancy, and feeling really drained, having lots of pain in my neck and back with knots, etc...I started taking a prenatal vitamin/mineral supplement a little over a month ago, from Melaleuca. It is called Vitality Prenatal (sku# 7772).
I have been amazed at the results. First of all, I have NEVER been able to lose weight while nursing, without it affecting my milk supply. You will not believe this, but I am losing weight and it isn't affecting my milk supply. :D I have lost 13.5 lbs since starting the Vitality Prenatal. Also, I have lost my monthly cravings.
A good friend of mine shared with me, that the reason I have lost my cravings is because my body is getting the nutrition it needs, therefore it is not tricking me into thinking it needs something else...like all that sweet stuff. The pain that I was having was severe, and hindering from doing simple things around the house, from cleaning to folding laundry, etc...I am so thankful that the pain is under control now. And I am able to manage my home better. I haven't even had to take anything for it. I am astonished at this! My energy level is amazing, I cannot remember the last time I have felt this good! I am getting things done around the house again...and my dear husband isn't having to work as hard as he was around here. He is so wonderful! :D
Here is some information from the Melaleuca website you will find helpful:
Proprietary Fructose Compounding
Your body can find it hard to absorb minerals. That’s why the Vitality Pack is formulated with the proprietary Fructose Compounding mineral delivery system. Fructose Compounding is designed to pre-bind a fructose (or fruit sugar) molecule to a mineral like iron or calcium to help keep the mineral from binding with other nutrients in your digestive tract. Fructose-compounded minerals are designed to be absorbed into your bloodstream and delivered to your cells and ultimately to your tissues, organs, and the rest of your body.
Give the Vitality Pack 90 Days Try the Vitality Pack for 90 days. If you don’t agree that you feel more energy, renewed endurance, and an overall sense of improved physical health, just let us know. We’ll give you an exchange or credit—no questions asked. We’re that confident the Vitality Pack will make a real difference in your health!
Have a blessed day!
Hayley
No comments:
Post a Comment