Friday, March 14, 2008

What is Melaleuca all about?


Melaleuca is a Health and Wellness company that has been serving customers for over 22 years. They manufacture their own product line of nutritional, home and personal care items that you and I use EVERY SINGLE DAY…and what I do is set up temporary accounts to help families like you, to catalog shop online or toll free, directly with Melaleuca, at the wholesale price. You may have an interest.


If you would like more information, please contact me. I could share it with you in less than 20 minutes. That is all it would take to help you make an informed decision to help improve your family’s overall health and wellbeing.


Contact me with your name, telephone number and a good time to call you. I will get back with you ASAP.

Have a blessed day!

Because I care,
Hayley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I find your blog very interesting. It is so hard to find a good wellness company. Melaleuca is one of them. It provides different nutritional, cosmetic and skin care products. At the present time, Melaleuca sells its products in many countries all over the world. I learned about the company on this great site www.pissedconsumer.com. I read the customers’ feedback and it turned out to be a great company featuring minor drawbacks. Personally, I can say that I am completely satisfied with Melaleuca.